Short Hills Immigration Outsourcing Solutions
Experienced and Sophisticated Enterprise Services
When looking to hire or outsource immigration services, you need a firm that understands the intricacies and complexities of the United States immigration system. At Worldwide Legal Services, we have more than 50 years of combined experience and have handled over 10,000 cases. We are extensively familiar with how to leverage employment-based immigration benefits and can work to efficiently help your business meet its objectives.
Our Short Hills immigration outsourcing solutions can add value to your company by reducing labor expenses and increasing profit margins. Our services have a track record of improving profit levels by 50 to 70 percent. We offer a full suite of employment immigration support services and can identify and implement strategies that can effectively augment your workforce.
Employment Immigration Support
Every business has unique needs. We service companies of all scopes and across numerous industries. Whether you need seasonal or peak labor support or a permanent resource for a difficult-to-fill position, our firm’s accomplished team of immigration professionals, consultants, and specialists has the knowledge and resources to efficiently support you.
Our Short Hills immigration outsourcing solutions can help facilitate:
- Temporary Workers. If you need resources for temporary positions, we can facilitate hiring immigration solutions through the H-1B visa for professionals in specialty occupations, the H-2A visa for seasonal agricultural workers, the H-2B visa for seasonal nonagricultural workers, and more.
- Permanent Workers. If you are looking to sponsor an employee for a green card, we can guide you through the labor certification process and work to move through the employment-based visa process as efficiently and strategically as possible.
- Intracompany Transferees. If your business operates internationally, you may be able to transfer executives, managers, and employees with specialized knowledge to a United States branch or affiliate through the L-1 visa. This visa can also be leveraged to expand your operations and open new offices in the United States.
In addition to facilitating employment immigration, we can also help you source remote talent and labor outside the United States. Our firm maintains a professional network of immigration solution resources that can support your business and significantly reduce labor expenses.
Maximizing Resource Utilization
Maximizing your workforce’s productivity and efficiency is a critical component of running a successful business. Our firm’s enterprise services can help identify potential issues and areas for improvement. We can carefully evaluate your workforce utilization and advise on strategies that can improve overall output while maintaining employee satisfaction.
Resource utilization strategies we can help you explore include:
- Stress reduction solutions. Stressed employees will not operate at optimal efficiency. We can explore policies, workflows, and operational problems that may be contributing to a stressful workplace and identify means of resolving recurring issues.
- Workplace reorganization. The physical and operational organization of your workplace will shape your company and influence overall productivity. We can evaluate your layout and floor plan to determine if it best serves the needs of your employees. Our team can also assess employee and management structuring and recommend changes that can reduce bureaucracies and potentially yield significant efficiencies.
- Technological adjustments and upgrades. Does your company’s technological infrastructure meet the needs of your employees and operations? We can evaluate whether software or hardware issues are holding your workforce back and recommend cost-effective solutions.